Although our team is working remotely where possible as per government advice, we are still able to accept returns. However please note that during this unprecedented period, returns will take longer to process than normal due to the increased hygiene measures required for deliveries from an external source coming into the Dip & Doze warehouse. Once you've sent your return, please allow 2 weeks for your return to be received and your refund to be processed.
Likewise, we are also able to extend our returns period on a case by case basis if required. If you are unable to send your return back to us within the normal 30 day period, please contact our customer service team before posting your return and they will be happy to assist.
Want to return an item?
Returning items to Dip & Doze couldn't be easier. Under the terms of our 30 night trial, you can try and even wash your items before you send them back! To return an item, please follow these steps:
1) Fill in the returns form you received with your order.
2) Package up your items (please use the original item packaging) enclosing your completed (please ensure you fill in the form) returns form.
3) Visit https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/2415 to create and print your free Royal Mail returns label.
4) Affix the label to your parcel and drop it off at any Post Office.
5) If you can't print at home, don't worry, most Post Offices have facilities to print prepaid labels. You can find these locations once you've created your returns label.
6) We recommend you obtain proof of postage as we can’t accept responsibility for returns lost in transit.
Once we’ve received your return, we’ll process your refund within 5 working days. We don’t offer an exchange service; if you’d like a replacement item, please place a new order online.
Our 30 night trial
Don't worry! Despite our 30 night trial promise, you can be safe in the knowledge that you'll be recieving a brand new product. We will never resell any items that have been used by another customer.
Please note that although we’re happy for you to try and wash your items before returning (and we’ll still refund you in full if you do this), certain terms do apply to our 30 night trial. For instance, you can’t return items that have suffered substantial damage and you can only return an order once under our 30 night trial promise.
Any items not covered by our 30 night trial can still be returned within 30 days for a full refund, as long as they are unused and in their original packaging.
You must return all items from a product set to be eligible for a refund. For example if returning a pair of pillow cases, you must return both, we cannot refund for a part return of a single product line. This is also true for bedding sets; all parts of the set must be returned.
You can read our terms in full in section 6 of our Terms and Conditions.
If you don’t wish to use our free Royal Mail returns label, our returns address is:
Dip & Doze Returns
Marshall Stevens Way
Please note we’re not able to reimburse your return postage if you don’t use our free Royal Mail returns label.